- 20 Tips For Exposing Your Child To A Second Language.
- The Six Immediate Benefits of Reading
- Ideas For Getting The Most Out Of The Reading Experience
- How Bedtime Reading Actually Changes Your Physiology
- Thirty-Six Activities That Will Make Kids Of All Ages Love Lit
- The Emotional Benefits of Play
As you can probably see, I really enjoyed this book. It is easy to read. It is straight forward in its presentation of ideas and concepts. I think every new parent would love it. I think all moms can glean information that will help teach their children even if your child is old than three. You will that this book is not opinion based, but based on research done by the author and her life experiences as a mom.The information contained in this book is so helpful. Read it to learn. Read it to be inspired. Read it to say, “Ah-ha” I did that well with my child.
If you would love to add this book to your parenting library, here is a link to Amazon.com where you can get it for $16.47.