Kids love baking or at least my son does. I created this fun cookie themed set of alphabet letters in honor of the Virtual Book Clubs cooking week. You can cook up ways to use the letters with your children. I have few idea of ways to use them I want to share with your too.
Cookie Themed Alphabet Letter Activity Ideas
After you have printed out a set of alphabet cookie letters, you can cut them out. The cookie tray learning space is ready to use.
Here are some activity ideas for the cookie themed letters:
- Find a letter and place it on the tray
- Sing the A,B,C song up to a particular letter than have your children place the letter than comes next in the song on the tray.
- Sort through the letters and find all the letters in your name.
- Hide some of the letters and then have your children search for them.
- Place the letter A and C on the tray. Then have your children place the letter that comes between them in the alphabet in between them.
Here are some more cookie themed activities:
- Sidewalk Chalk Alphabet Cookie Themed Fun from The Educators’ Spin On It
- Cookie Spelling from Teach Beside Me
- Simple Cookie Sheet Addition from My Storytime Corner
- Easy Homemade Dog Donuts from Sunny Day Family
- Visual Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies from Inspiration Laboratories
- “Cookie” Decorating Fine Motor Activity from Books and Giggles
- Felt Cookie Busy Bag from Views from a Step Stool
Here are some cookie themed books that you could read before doing any of the cookie activities:
The links below are affiliate links.
We love baking. Here are some of our favorite tools: