Welcome Virtual Valentine’s Day Party Guests!

I have been so excited about this Virtual Valentine’s Day Party. Can’t believe it is finally starting today. The last few weeks I have been creating crafts with JDaniel and testing out new recipes to share with you. It has been hard to not share them with you as we did them. Many of you have been anxious to share your ideas with other party guests too. I heard from one of you that you were so excited about one of your projects you couldn’t wait until the party to share it.

The Purpose

This Valentine’s Day gathering is a time  to share your party ideas, enter giveaways planned just for the party, and to mingle with other guests. I hope you take the time to share your posts and visit other party guests.

Party Idea Link Up

There is a link below for you to post your Valentine’s Day Party related posts. Each family friendly or child related post linked up will need to have a Virtual Valentine’s Day Party badge or a link at the bottom of it pointing back to the Virtual Valentine’s Day Party Link Up. One of the people that links up a post that contains a badge or link back will be randomly selected to receive a $10 Visa Gift Card. You may link up to four posts during the party.

Here is the badge:

What party is any fun without guests mingling and getting to know each other?

I am also going to randomly pick a comment stating the two link up posts a commenter has visited to receive a prize too. You will be able to leave as many comments as you like making the above statement. I will check to make sure that you have really visited the two posts you have said you have. The prize is a $15 Visa Gift Card.

Reminder:
In order to be eligible for the $15 Visa Gift Card, you have to visit two of the links above, leave comments on the posts you select, and leave me a comment telling me which two you visited. You can enter as many times as you like. You will need to visit two posts for each entry.

Examples:

Entry One: I visited link 1 and 35. Each post has a comment from me.

Entry Two: I am still visiting. This time I visited link 25 and 43. Each post has a comment from me.

Entry Nine: I am having such a great time visiting. This time I visited link 50 and 3. Each post has a comment from me.

Just leaving a comment is wonderful, but doesn’t count as an entry.

Comments

Thanks for hosting this, it’s great to have a resource of ideas to use. I’m going to work my way round the links this week – looking forward to discovering some new blogs.

This is such fun! I looked at Valentine Carrot Printing at NurtureStore and commented about printing with potatoes. Then I looked at Shaken, Not Stirred on Hands On and commented about this being a new idea for my pre-school class.
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Thanks for doing this! I love looking at all the ideas. I have found a few that I am going to do with my 2 year old this week! It is very nice to get so many ideas all in one place!

just visited “bean bag toss” and “stuffed sugar cookies”. my list is growing longer and longer of new projects to try!! thanks for all the fantastic ideas!!!

I visited #28 and #30 and left comments on both. Both the cookie recipes look delicious. Having trouble deciding what to make. Gotta see about visiting some more. Some great ideas here. This party was a great idea too.
    I linked up my post from last year that had a few different ideas, wasn’t sure if that was okay or not. Hope so.
    I created a Valentines Activities link up before realizing you were doing this. I would love for you to come over and link up your ideas.

Blessings

Visited two more links. You’d think I was looking for cookie ideas
    I visited #76 the Sugar Cookies with Strawberry Frosting and #78 the Cornmeal Heart Cookies
    I left a comment at both. And they both look really yummy!!

I love looking at all these links. I have found a great new blog to follow in all this, the one with #96 (handprint hearts) and #95 (lovebird). I left comments.

Thanks so much for linking me to your party this week. We are home from the hospital and recovering well. Finally had some time to catch up on blogging tonight. You had a great turn out for your linky! I looked at about 10 entries, but I left comments at 92 & 105. Thanks for hosting!

Thank you for sharing such great links! I hadn’t thought about making a special valentine lunch until I visited #124 and think we are going to have so much fun making #127 homemade valentine’s day mailboxes!

And #95 the lovebird and #106 the heart crayons.

Maybe I’m mixing the crayon hearts up..one was the card with melted crayons and the other was the crayon shavings with wax paper. I was just jotting down quickly what I commented and then couldn’t read my notes hahaha.

This has been fun…thanks for hosting this!!

I had so much fun visitng and then clicking onto other blogs! What a plethera of talent out in the blog world. I visited at entries #11,21 AND 38. Thanks for the Virtual Valentine Party!
    Susan at togethertime4families.com

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!! What a great Virtual Valentine’s Day Party – so many wonderful links! Today, I visited, commented on, and featured on the Living Montessori Now Facebook page #96, #107, and #110.

Trackbacks

1. […] I decided I wanted to post a little more often this week, each time we finish a Valentine related project in fact.  That way others can see what we are doing to get ready for Valentine’s Day.  I figure it would give people a chance to do the activity/craft if they want to.  Today’s craft will be linked up to my Valentines Activities Link Up and JDaniel4’s Mom’s Virtual Valentine’s Day Party. […]