Great Green Gobs of Greasy, Grimy Gopher Guts!

Great green gobs of greasy, grimy gopher guts have been coming out of my son. JDaniel has had diarrhea and a sinus infection this week. There are been great green globs from head to diaper. Thank goodness the Target diapers we use have been doing a great job. Thank goodness I stock pile tissue when it is on sale. We have been through plenty of both. I won’t gross you out with specific details of either. Just know that it is probably as bad as you think. All I can do for now is sing the line from the song above and keep him clean.

I did find this picture on the internet called Great Green Gobs of Gopher Guts . This pasta and cauliflower dish looks better than what JDaniel has.

I am a little nervous about Mrs. Matlock’s Summer School color of the week for next week. What could come out of JDaniel that would be blue?

Jenny Matlock

Comments

Haha! I actually made purple mashed potatoes once. That was fun. But I’ve never had anything come out blue unless I ate it. I hope your little man is feeling better soon!

Stopping by from SITS

Oh my. I feel your pain. I remember many a diaper blowout back in the day. I thought I’d blocked it out, but the imagery just came flooding back. Thanks. ;0)

Hahah….sorry, it’s not funny when a little one is sick and I hope he gets better. But his mama is funny!

This was actually my letter G post :)

I hope he feels better soon. Just know the body is getting rid of everything that does not agree.

And had no idea that was a song…the dish, however looks like a good eat.

I wondered if someone would use this as their green post. Sorry that JDaniel is sick, hope he’s better soon. And I don’t even want to think of what could come out that would be blue :)

I feel your pain. I hope he feels better soon. In the mean time, you are hilarious with your gross looking meal and your delightful song.
    I wish i could claim such a positive attitude, but I am positively SICK and TIRED of bathroom events.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Ummm… thanks for ruining all green food for me, for a few days at least! LOL!

Blue… blueberries are blue and YES! they turn the poop blue too!

Hope you week gets better… and JDaniel too:)

I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or gag reading your post.

Really funny.

Can’t believe that delicious meal came up in relationship to greasy grimy gopher guts….

=D

PS. Hope the little guy feels better soon!

I hope he feels better real soon, that stuff is going around! I was browsing your past posts and noticed your library visit. i am a pre-k teacher and post many activities that you might want to try. Now that school has started, I will start with photos of my class and what we are learning about. Hope that it might be helpful to you.

Oh dear, I hate to tell you but it could be worse. What if you had no disposable diapers and no water to wash cloth ones and your child had an intestinal infection? Yes, it happened to us and the baby is now 41 years old and we still remember. We were living overseas and the electric company went on strike. We had no electricity and our Navy base used an electric pump for water, so we had no water either. The Navy Exchange had no disposable diapers. We were into our last dozen clean diapers when the water and electricity came back on. One thing I learned was that you can live without electricity, but you can’t live without water. Living conditions deteriorate very quickly without water. Did I cheer you up? :)

I remember once, for St. Patrick’s Day, when my boys were young, making green eggs and ham and they were NOT a hit. I was warned never to do that again. I ate a lot of eggs that day.

Hope your son is better. I know that isn’t much fun. In my young student nurse days at Charity Hospital in New Orleans, we had a huge communicable diseases unit and a floor of diarrhea babies. Not fun.

My poetry book – Life’s Journey by Carmen Henesy – is out on Amazon
    ( Poems about the things that have been important to me in my journey through life, some humorous, some sad, some that may have meaning to you as well )

What a funny, funny link to Green!

This cracked me up…start to finish…although I’m sorry for JDaniel and for you, too, getting stuck with all the ickiness.

Ummm….

Aren’t you blue with how fast childhood is flying by?

I always was.

Thanks for linking!

Poor little guy. Our grandson, Eddie, also is having that problem.
    It must be hell to be a baby sometimes.
    Actually, that dish looks pretty tasty.
    Great post by the way.