On Easter Morning is such a opportunity to feast on doughnuts, Easter candy, and other sugary treats. This wonderful Easter breakfast trifle offers the opportunity to serve something deliciously healthy to counterbalance all of the sugary foods that you may want to serve or eat on Easter morning.
This breakfast trifle is not only delicious to eat it is deliciously easy to make. I made it to take to my mom’s group at church a few weeks ago and the bowl was almost completely empty when I went to gather it up to take in home at the end of the meeting.
12- Blueberry muffins crumbled ( I used some made from a mix.)
1-32 ounce. container of low fat blueberry yogurt
1- 32 ounce container of low fat strawberry yogurt
2 cups of strawberries sliced
1 cup of Raisin Bran cereal with granola
1. In a large bowl place 1/3 of the crumbled blueberry muffins.
2. Place 2/3 of the large carton of blueberry yogurt on top.
3. Place 1/3 of the strawberries on top of the blueberry yogurt.
4. Add another layer of crumbled blueberry muffins.
5. Add 2/3 of the large carton of strawberry yogurt on top of the muffins.
6. Place 1/3 of the strawberries on top of the strawberry yogurt.
7. Add the remaining crumbled muffins on top.
8. Place the remaining 1/3 of the blueberry yogurt on one side of the bowl.
9.The remaining 1/3 of the strawberry yogurt will go on the other side of the bowl.
10.Sprinkle the Raisin Bran with granola on top of the yogurt.
11. Place the remaining strawberries decoratively on top the granola.
12. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.