JDaniel ended up getting have his parfait on a different day than I had planned, but he didn’t seem to mind. He ate every bit of it.
How did I put this St Patrick’s Day snack together?
1 small container of key lime pie yogurt
1/2 cup of Lucky Charms cereal
- Spoon the orange flavored yogurt into the bottom of a plastic cup.
- Place the marshmallow shapes and cereal in a pattern so it can be seen outside the cup.
- Sprinkle cereal on top of the yogurt.
- Spoon the key lime yogurt on top of the cereal.
- Sprinkle Lucky Charms on the top of the lime yogurt or arrange it in a pattern.
I served this to him unfrozen, but I think these would be great a frozen yogurt treat. (We will have to try that next year.) I hope you try this St Patrick’s Day yogurt and cereal parfait.
Here are some other St Patrick’s Day food related posts I have written: