What objects did we use for this science activity?
- Turkey cookie cutter
- wire whisk
- pumpkin shaped silicone cup
- plastic napkin rings
- metal measuring cup
- small squash
- plastic measuring spoon
I asked him the following questions:
- Did the color of the object matter?
- Does material the object made off matter?
- Did having a hole in an object help it float or sink?
- Does it matter if the object is solid?
- Will an object that allows water to follow through it sink or float?
Doing This Science Activity in Other Settings
If you like this science activity, here are more science activities you will love: