- Trace two hands (One right and one left will work best)
- Hand tracing will need to be cut out.
- Then cut out a red candy cane shape
- Next cut out white stripes for the candy cane
- Glue the white stripes to the red cane
- Cut the extra white paper of the edges of the red cane
- One wiggly eye will need to be glued onto the red cane
- Glue the brown hand antler in place on the top of the cane
- Glue a red pom-pom in place if you want a Rudolph like candy cane reindeer ( A brown pom-pom could be used if you want to make a non-Rudolph reindeer.)
I think our candy cane reindeer Christmas craft is as cute as the ones I saw on display in hallway at school. Our little deer herd has only two deer as opposed to the large herd that is displayed in the hall at school though. Maybe you could make some candy cane reindeer at your house and we could have a virtual herd.
If you decided to make candy cane reindeer, let me know on the Facebook post featuring this craft. You can paste an Instagram link to a picture of yours if you like.
Are you looking for other reindeer Christmas craft and snack ideas?